Tihar experience

Tihar experience 
Tihar is a five-day-long Nepali festival celebrated in Nepal and the Nepali people of Indian states of Sikkim including in Darjeeling district of West Bengal. It is the festival of lights, as diyas are lit inside and outside the houses to make it illuminate at night.

My tihar experiences not good as much as dashain .i dont celebrate tihar nor dashain because i am christain .i dint go anywere .i just sit at  home and play dota 2 all the day and night. at the kaag tihar i play dota for 18 hours .
its was so fun.and the next day(Day 2) my brother came to my home and its was kukur tihar and my fren aaryan bday also i am sry friend i cant wish u at that time i was busy playing games . i am sry friends .and my brother and me we started to play dota with russian guy and chinese my brother also brought his laptop and we again stared to play CSGO (counter strike global offensive) my brother sit in another room and i was also sitting in another room and we start to play me vs my brother .
we play for 16 hours .and the next day there was Gai tihar and laxmi puja and that day my brother sleep in our house and we stared to play again dota in the morning at 4:29 and we stoped at 11 and we took shower and we started to watch flim and our goals at that day was watching all the series of (Breaking Dawn Twilight)
and we complete that all the series in 9 hours  the flim was so romantic and emotional its was so nice .and we both felt tired and we slept alot and i wake up and i force my brother also to wake up he didnt want to but i force him and we went to bouddha at 7 pm  the bouddha so beautiful the candles at the temple of bouddha was so beautiful and we went home and my brother also went home and i came home and i again stared to play dota up to moring of 3 am and i slept again and next day was Bhai tika my sister called me and my father to come their home i dont know what to do and we thoght we have to go and we went and we stop in bouudha to buy something for sister and my thulomommy i brought her some clothes and gifts and we went to jorpati and we met them and we gave them gift and they also gave us gifts but we didnt put tika its was so fun with them .we spend so much time with them  its was so good to meet then we went back to our home.and we slept again and thats how my tihar finished 

Comments

Popular Posts