Dashain Experience

Dashain experience 


Dashain is the 15day national (religious) festival of Nepal. It is the longest and the most auspicious festival in the Nepalese annual calendar, celebrated by Nepalese Hindu of all casts throughout the globe. The festival falls around September–October, starting from the bright lunar fortnight and ending on the day of full moon. dashain is also popularly referred to as Bada Dashain. Throughout the country the goddess durga in all her manifestations is worshiped with innumerable pujas, abundant offerings and thousands of animal sacrifices, for the ritual of holy bathing, drenching the goddess for days in blood. This festival is also known for its emphasis on the family gatherings, as well as on a renewal of community ties. People return from all parts of the world, as well as from different parts of the country, to celebrate together. 

My dashain experinces was so nice . i am christain thats why i dont celebrate dashain but i visited many places like Dharan, Dhankuta , Ilam, Jhapa , Morang in dashain . My father friend gave us a car to travel . Its was so fun . thanks to that uncle who gave us that car,  it makes our journey so comfortable. my dad drive the car i was so scared i dint know that my dad can drive the car and he told me that he has 12 years of experiences of driving the car .Although he had accident two years ago he can drive so nicely. i was so happy. in the journey we fell so tired especially my dad .and we stop in dhankuta and met my garnd mother and fufu my uncle and my cousin
. I fell so happy to met them .i met them before i was 5 age and finally i met them .They were also so happy . my grandmother dint knew that i was her grandson .i was so shocked that time when my grandma told my father who is this kid .And he told that is my son my grandma  hugged me .then we went to ilam . the journey to the ilam was so fun my father and me  we were having so fun at the journey .i never seen my dad feeling so much happy .i was so grateful to be his son.and we stop at the kanyam at ilam and in the morning at 5 we wake up and start to take the fresh air in the ilam and to watch the scenery and we went to the view tower and start to click the photos
and we returned at 11 at the guest hotel and we had a dinner its was so delicious and the tea of ilam ,i cant define its was so delicious
.then we stared to go morang .and the scenery were so beautiful and by looking the scenery i felt tired and i slept .my father felt boring when i felt a sleep
and i wake at the morang and again
we sit in guest hotel and we take a nice shower and ate good food and we watch televison and we slept and again in the moring we went to temple not to worship but look the view the temple was so famous at the morang ,we were christain thats why we dint put tika and take the prasad .we return back to the hotel and we went to jhapa we dint stay there much more like other places
. its was so fun.and we return back to the kathmandu i was feeling sad i miss my grand mother uncle and other .i will never forgot this golden memories .i love them .and thanks to my lovely father he gave the best memories in my life .we miss my mom so much .if she was with us it will be more fun .i love my mother and father .



             

Comments

Popular Posts