My Father

MY FATHER(my hero)
My father name is Kul Bahadur limbu. He is 42 years old. He likes playing football. He is so much interested in outdoor games.He is my hero. He is an ideal person of my life. He is my real hero and best friend ever. He always help a lot in my difficulty. He is very intelligent man and always help other in their problem. He always shares with me his all the bad and happy moments .He tells me that he discuss his all life events to me to give me experience and take right steps in the absence of him. He want to make me a good person in the life and most importantly a successful person by following all the humanity and ethics of the life. He is very loving and dutiful person. He helps me to get out of the bed every morning and help me in getting prepared for the school at the right time.He comes from office evening at 6 pm with lot of joy and happiness .He takes me out of the home every saturday morning in the park or other favourite places to make our holiday a happy holiday. i still remember that when i was a little, my grandparents were generally talk to me about my father naughtiness in his child hood but they told me that your father is very good person in his life ,be like him .He loves and cares my mom and suggests her to take rest when she gets tired of doing all the household chores . my dad is my inspiration ,he always become ready to help in my school task. My neighbour generally tell me so lucky of being the sun of such father . i usually laugh on such types of comments and tell my father ,he also laugh and says what they are telling is not true but the truth  is that i am so lucky to have son like you . He tells me that ,my son always be what u want and always believe in you.love u dad. 
                             THANKS DAD FOR EVERYTHING

Comments

Popular Posts